Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Even Children Get Older: Back To School Edition!

If only my hair would grow out of my head like this.
Hey there kids! 
Think of this as a general catch-up/inspiration/back-to-school post.
Next week marks the last first day of school for me, because I am going to be a SENIOR. OH HELL YES. So naturally, I have to go all out this year in order to make up for me spending the past three years with zero school spirit, and go to homecoming, go to prom, and actually dress well for school every morning! Right now I'm really into Harajuku street style, watching iCarly nonstop, tons of cutesy accessories, and anything that will make me look remotely like Luna Lovegood.
I love strawberry anything.
Going to summer camp this year gave me some great incentive, because NO ONE can resist talking to you when you look like this:
Me in Times Square in front of the GIANT Toys R Us where I bought a collector K-Stew Barbie doll! THEY HAVE THOSE NOW.
The day I saw two Broadway shows at camp. My outfit was so cute, I couldn't just go to one show!
That's right, readers. I got pink hair. I have been trolling this website for AGES trying to muster up the courage to buy a wig in a crazy color, and I finally have the hair of my dreams! At least, whenever I feel like wearing it. I cut my actual hair really short so it would fit better, and because I am so lazy with hair that is attached to my head. Go figure. So now I want to buy ten more wigs to suit my mood. I just applied for a local job, so that will be my first purchase with my first paycheck! I can't wait to freak out all of the little freshman when I wear it to school.

Also, I just found out a few hours ago ModCloth is having a HUGE sale right now via one of my favorite bloggers, so I flipped out and bought these fabulous platform sandals for only $23! For that store, 70% off anything is SO rare I had to buy it, plus it was the last in stock AND it was in my (huge) size!!! I totally just earned major hipster status here ladies. I want to wear them with my many socks and tights this fall.
I've also been DIY-ing the hell out of my school notebooks, and I got a Little Mermaid backpack from Toys R Us, because that is where all the awesome kids buy their backpacks now. The next time I get the DIY bug or the Etsy bug, I am sooo getting collar tips. They're like little hardware you put on your collars like jewelry! Too bad I swore off collared shirts when I cut my hair short a while ago, before I considered wigs. Collared shirts and short hair are weird on me. Anyway, CUTENESS:


Anyway, good luck to all those going back to school! And listen to this band. You will never go back to other music-things. Trust me.
Love to all my lovelies!
Allie

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD WTF I JUST FOUND YOU AND YOU ARE SO AWESOME.

    YOU MADE AN HP REFERENCE AND ALSO YOU HAVE PINK HAIR AND YOU LIKE JAPANESE STREET STYLE.

    *excuse me, just dying over here.

    Love,
    Gwen
    http://under-a-bridge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GWEN OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH. Look at you, just makin' my day over here! :D

      Delete
  2. Haha thanks so much! You made such a sweet comment on meh blog! You made my day too! :D

    Love,
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hair! My sister has an identical wig and she gets so many great comments when we go out together :D
    Great post!
    x

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! More glitter? I KNEW it!